Friday 24 November 2017

ANSWERS TO CONVERSATION 6

1.       I haven’t got married till now, but I am dating a girl these days.
2.       I haven’t woken up at 4 am till now, I wake up at 6 am.
3.       My parents haven’t beaten me till now, they love me so much.
4.       England hasn’t won the world cup, it always loses in the final.
5.       He has just abused me, he abuses everyone.
6.       I haven’t drink liquor, I hate drunkards.
7.       Elections haven’t taken place in this college, elections take place in all other colleges.
8.       Three boys have proposed to Reena till now, she is dating two boys right now.
9.       She hasn’t said yes for the marriage, she is studying right now.
10.   I haven’t gone to Delhi , I don’t like metro cities.
11.   Father hasn’t given me Rs. 1000 , he gives me Rs.300 every month.
12.   I haven’t read this chapter till now, I am reading chapter 3 these days.
13.   I have never eaten food alone, I always eat food with my family.
14.   Sir has never come to class late, then why is he coming so late.
15.   I have never fallen in true love, I feel shy while talking to girls.
16.   She has never talked to me politely, but I don’t know why is she talking to me so politely these days.
17.   I haven’t purchased movie tickets till now, I am still waiting for you.
18.   I haven’t watched this type of movie till now, I am watching this type of movie for the first time.
19.   Which movie are you watching , I haven’t seen this actress before.
20.   Which computer is this, I haven’t seen this computer before.
21.   Which chapter are you reading in English these days and how many chapters has madam taught till now.
22.   I am coming to Mussoorie for the first time, I have never come here before today.
23.   I work in an IT company , I have worked in 3 companies before this.
24.   My father can’t tell a lie to me, he has never told me a lie.


No comments:

Post a Comment