Saturday 13 January 2018

ANSWERS TO MODALS

                                                ANSWERS TO MODALS 

   
  ANSWERS  1.       I have pain in my leg, I can’t walk fast.
2.       I had fever yesterday; therefore I could not come to the party.
3.       You always support me, then why can’t you come with me today?
4.       I didn’t have money yesterday; therefore I could not support you.
5.       Would you like to drink coffee with me in the evening today?
6.       I would play a lot of cricket in childhood.
7.       Would you leave me alone, my mood is not ok.
8.       Ravi can’t support you at any cost.
9.       I had an exam yesterday; therefore I could not come.
10.   This is a Hospital, you must not smoke here.
11.   You should not have talked to your father loudly yesterday.
12.   If India wants to win on this pitch, then it must take batting first.
13.   If you keep studying like this, then you even can’t pass this year.
14.   I smoke very less now, earlier I would smoke a lot.
15.   Priya should not have talked like this, she is an understanding girl.
16.   I pray to god, that you may get a job soon.
17.   My fever is very low now, I may come tomorrow.
18.   She is a very weak girl, she might talk to her family about marriage.
19.   If you want to join army, then you must run in the morning.
20.   How can you talk to me like this?
21.   My father is very strict, he might permit me for the picnic.
22.   How can you do like this with you?
23.   May I dance with you?
24.   Would you like to dance with me?
25.   I have high fever, I might go to marriage.
26.   I can’t come to play today, I have to go to the market with my father.
27.   You are not doing right, you will have to pay a heavy price one day.
28.   I could not come to the party yesterday, because I had to take my mother to the doctor.
29.   If you don’t improve your habits, then you will have to regret one day.
30.   You should not have insulted Ravi at the party yesterday.



FILL IN THE BLANKS EXERCISE ON MODALS 

1.       Must
2.       Can
3.       May
4.       Must
5.       Would
6.       Would
7.       Might
8.       Must
9.       Could
10.   Could
11.   Might
12.   Would
13.   Would
14.   Could
15.   Should
16.   Might
17.   Would
18.   Must
19.   Might 


QUESTIONS ON MODALS 

      1.       How many hours can you study at one time?
2.       What time can’t you wake up in the morning?
3.       Can India attack Pakistan?
4.       What should we do to improve our English?
5.       Would you eat lot of chocolates in childhood?
6.       How can we solve the problem of terrorism?
7.       How many hours would you study in Board Exams?
8.       Why could you not get 1st division in 10th class exam?
9.       Would you like to drink coffee in café coffee day?
10.   How much money can you lend me?
11.   How can we improve our relation with Pakistan?
12.   Would you help me to improve my English?
13.   How would you improve your English before coming to English Champ?
14.   Which movie would be the biggest hit of this year?
15.   What would you like to change in your past life?
16.   Why India could not win World Cup 2015?
17.   How many medals can India win in Olympics?
18.   What should we do to make our country a Developed country?
19.   Which cricketer can break the record of 100 centuries of Sachin Tendulkar?
20.   If you want to make a wish for me, what would it be?


No comments:

Post a Comment